October 8, 2021

pop / rock ~ France 1972


Listen Music - Download Audio -



" Say thanks to life. A bird will sing. There will be music for the whole day. Say thanks to life. The moment given to us. Let's look under the vines for the rising sun.
Five minutes of love. Five minutes is enough to change your life so we love the world. We're happy. Five minutes of love is all I need to forget the sad days (Let me forget them) and like that world. It belongs to the two of us.
The sun has set. And the train has whistled. But before you go, wait a little on the platform. You tell me "think of me." You say "don't get cold." You do up my scarf. You take me into your arms.
Five minutes of love. Five minutes is enough to change your life (To change your life) so we love the world. We're happy. Five minutes of love is all I need to forget the sad days (Let me forget them) and like that world. It belongs to the two of us... "

"La voix d'un ange..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave comment or correction. If you are a real person all comments will be posted.